Student Storage & Moving
Students are the most frequent movers and we are their most frequent choice because we understand student moves.
Edinburgh has four major Universities and several colleges, with summer round the corner it is high time for some to store their contents and be away for Summer.
Traditionally, you’d find a storage space and then ring a man with a van to help you move your contents. You’d travel to the storage place to sign paperwork etc. and then take a bus/cab to come back. The same exercise would be repeated in reverse on your return in fall. This can not only be costly but inconvenient as well.
We have made it simple by offering a new combined service to make your life easier. We will collect, store, and redeliver your contents as part of the same service.
Students’ Summer Offers!
- Deal#1. £295.00
- Upto 10 items (boxes or suitcases).
- Upto 8 weeks of storage.
- 1 Palette ( 250 cu ft )
- Re delivery to a city of Edinburgh addresses or University Campus (applicable to Queen Margaret & Heriot Watt).
* If you require more space please contact us and we may customize the price accordingly.
Offers’ Terms and Conditions
1. Box, Suitcase or any item should not be anymore than 30kg; only one person is going to be available for collection and delivery, if you require 2 men for collection please add an additional £30 and if you require 2 men at delivery please add £30 i.e if you require 2 men for the entire job rather then 1 man you add £60.
2.The prices quoted are for removing items from and delivering to ground floor. If stairs are involved please advise at the time of booking, You will be charged £10 per flight if we were to collect or deliver from a certain floor level.
3.Please ensure/arrange suitable parking for the vehicle – Sometimes just staying with the vehicle can help.
4. Price quoted is for specific collection/delivery days so you would have to be flexible i.e our choice of pickup time & date between 9:00AM – 5:00PM ( Monday – Saturday ) , if you’re not flexible we can certainly pickup at your choice of date & time for an additional charge of £30
4. Offers cannot be combined for two students unless you do it yourself. We will only deal with one customer and not be responsible for separating/mixing contents. Each job is stored in a separate individual 250 cu ft. Unit. Each unit comes with default insurance cover of up to £3000 for fire and theft, should your contents be worth more please let us know. An inventory of the contents will be required at the time of collection.
5. We will need at least 5 days notice to arrange delivery.
1. Offers do not apply to piano moves or antiques.
2. Offers are only applicable to city of Edinburgh addresses or University Campus (applicable to Queen Margaret & Heriot Watt).
To take advantage of an offer, like us on Facebook and submit your details using the online enquiry form. We will contact you as soon as we can, and we presume you agree to leave a review at the end of the job. Happy Moving!