Welcome to First Movers Ltd, specialists in moving pianos! We are available for any piano-moving job, large or small.
Fill in our Enquiry Form and receive a quote within minutes !
Edinburgh is not only home to the Edinburgh International Arts Festival but also has many spacious Georgian buildings, so it is not surprising that there are many pianos here, and that we have standard prices for moving upright pianos starting from £120.00 Click here to book your Piano move !
If you are looking for piano movers in Edinburgh, then look no further; we offer some of the best rates for piano moves in the city.
Please see our specialist piano-moving prices below, and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call us for a free quote on your specific piano-moving needs.
Prices for moving upright pianos in Edinburgh
→ £120, only if:
- Moving from ground floor (no more than 2 steps) to ground floor (no more than 2 steps),
- On a weekday ( add £50 for Saturday )
- Within the Edinburgh bypass.
- Use this form for booking.
→ Please add £25 for each flight of stairs
- Moving a piano from the 2nd floor in one property to the 1st floor in another will add 3 flights of stairs (2 down + 1 up), so 3 x £25 = £75 will be added to the base price of £120. → You will pay £195.
- Moving a piano from the 3rd floor in one property to the 1st floor in another will add 4 flights of stairs (3 down + 1 up), so 4 x £25 = £100 will be added to the base price of £120. → You will pay £220.
Moving outside the Edinburgh bypass?
We can certainly assist. You can pay the prices above, with only an additional fuel surcharge if the collection or the destination is outside the Edinburgh bypass.
- Please add £20 if you are outside the bypass (the A720), but within 10 miles of Edinburgh city, such as Tranent, Rosewell, Penicuik, Balerno, Ratho, Kirkliston, Dalmeny, etc.
Nationwide and European Piano Removal
We don’t only provide piano removal services in Edinburgh, we provide piano moving services all over Scotland. If the origin is Scotland we can deliver your piano anywhere in the UK or Europe. Please provide us with the details of your move using the Online Enquiry form and we’ll be glad to provide a quote.
Baby Grand and Grand pianos can require special measures and so will need to be discussed on a case-by-case basis. Please provide us with the details of your move using the Online Enquiry form and we’ll be glad to provide a quote.
We work hard to have satisfied customers, please consult our reviews page to see what our customers have to say about our piano moving service.